Identification of the person responsible for the treatment ABICA GRAN VIA SL with registered office at c / Florida 14, bajo, 15001, A Coruña, and CIF: B-05289988.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and installed automatically on the user’s device through their browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, among others) when visiting a website.
In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customising the way the content is displayed, etc.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Classification and types of cookies used
Cookies are classified according to the organisation that manages them, their purpose and the period of time they remain active.
- Cookies according to the organisation managing them
- Own cookies:They are cookies created by this website and that can only be read by the site itself.
- Third-party cookies:They are those created and managed by other organisations, such as advertising, customisation or analysis suppliers; these third parties can report anonymous data to us.
- Cookies according to their purpose.
- Strictly necessary cookies:They are those that allow you to browse the website and use its essential features. Without the strictly necessary cookies, the website cannot function properly. Some examples of strictly necessary cookies are those which control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security elements during browsing, etc.
- Preference or customisation cookies: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the users’ behaviour, the statistical analysis of the use made by service users and the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. They are used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the service users.
These are usually low risk cookies for privacy if the data is aggregate data
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are those that store information on the behaviour of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Advertising cookies:They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies according to the period of time they remain active.
- Session cookies:Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is useful for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies:They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website
Enter the box, description of the cookie, owners and expiration period
More information about the cookies used
Analysis and statistics cookie. Analysis and statistics cookies are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer you.
+ information about Google
Behavioural advertising. They are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Legal basis and retention period
The legal basis for the processing of certain personal data (i.e. device identifier data or IP addresses) for the purposes indicated in the previous table is the user’s consent, which is granted as defined in the information banner and in this policy, except those cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing our website
The retention period for your personal data is the one established for each Cookie in the table of Cookies used.
In order to install cookies on the user’s device, we request the consent that the user expressly grants by pressing the “allow” button on the banner.
Communications and international data transfers
The third-party cookies used on this website belong to the provider indicated in the table, which may be located in the United States or in other places outside the European Economic Area. Those territories may not provide a level of protection for your personal data equivalent to that of the European Union.
To revoke consent, you just have to activate the buttons that we have provided or configure the browser to reject cookies. You will also need to clear the history to remove the ones already installed.
In addition to the cookie configuration buttons in this policy, below, we provide the links with the necessary information to deactivate the cookies of the most used browsers:
|Google Chrome||Learn more|
|Google Chrome for mobile||Learn more|
|Microsoft Edge||Learn more|
|Mozilla Firefox||Learn more|
The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, when applicable, as well as revoke their consent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the user has the right to file a claim with a competent control authority. In Spain, the authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).